Wenjia WeiPatent Engineer
Ms. Wei has obtained experience in patent filing and responding to office actions. She mainly works on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for domestic clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Wei had gained more than two year of working experience in Intellectual Property field. She obtained her Master degree in cryptography from Xi’an University of Electronic Science and Technology and her Bachelor degree in information and computing science from Xi’an University of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2017.05 - )
Patent Engineer (2017.05-)
- Intellectual Property Firms in Xi’an (2014.04 - 2017.05)
- Master in cryptography, Xi’an University of Electronic Science and Technology
- Bachelor in Information and Computing Science, Xi’an University of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronics and information engineering, computer technology, electronic communications technology, utomatic control technology, Mechanical engineering and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society