Yu ChenPatent Engineer
Ms. Chen mainly works on patent translation, filing, and responding to office actions. She also provides basic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Chen had obtained considerable experience in patent translation. She obtained her Master degree in Optics from China University of Mining and Technology, Beijing and her Bachelor degree in Physics from Heilongjiang University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2017.04 - )
- China Patent Agent (H.K.) Ltd (2013.02 - 2017.04)
- an Intellectual Property Firm (2009.05 - 2013.02)
- Master in Optics, China University of Mining and Technology, Beijing
- Bachelor in Physics, Heilongjiang University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
-Optical devices, electronic devices, mechanical engineering, electronic technology, electrical technology, automation and control technology, semiconductors, and so on.
- Chinese and English