Yuejiao TianPatent Engineer
Ms. Tian now mainly works on patent filing. She also works on providing basic advices and counseling for filing for foreign and domestic clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Tian had obtained her Master degree in Communication and Information systems from China University of Geosciences (Beijing).
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2017.04 - )
- ?an Intellectual Property firm in Beijing (2016.11 - 2017.03)
- Landocean Oil and Gas Technology Services Company (2009.07 - 2016.10)
- Master in Communication and Information Systems, China University of Geosciences (Beijing)
- Bachelor in Electronics and Information Engineering, China University of Geosciences (Beijing)
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Communication technology, electronic information technology, petroleum exploration technology and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society