Xia ZhouPatent Engineer
Ms. Zhou has obtained experience in patent drafting, filing, and responding to office actions. She mainly works on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for domestic clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Zhou had gained more than one year of working experience in Intellectual Property field. She obtained her Master degree in biomedical engineering from Xi’an University of Electronic Science and Technology and her Bachelor degree in information and computing science from Chang’an University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016.03 - )
Patent Engineer (2016.03-)
- an Intellectual Property firm in Xi’an (2014.04 - 2016.03)
- Master in Biomedical Engineering, Xi’an University of Electronic Science and Technology
- Bachelor in Information and Computing Science, Chang’an University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical engineering, automatic control technology, electronic communications technology, measurement technique and so on.
- Chinese and English