Chenjie ShiPatent Engineer
Ms. Shi has obtained experience in patent translation, filing, and responding to office actions. She mainly works on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Shi had obtained her Master degree of Wireless Communications from University of Southampton in UK and her Bachelor in Digital System and Computer Engineering from University of Hertfordshire in UK and Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Technology from Henan Technological University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016.4 - )
Patent Engineer (2016.4 -)
- Master of Wireless Communications, University of Southampton (UK)
- Bachelor of Digital system and computer Engineering, University of Hertfordshire (UK)
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology, Henan Technological University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Digital signal processing, wireless mobile network, advanced wireless communications, digital coding and transmission, beamforming and so on.
- Chinese and English