Ting LiPatent Engineer
Ms. Ting Li has obtained experience in patent prosecution and responding to office actions. She also works on providing strategic advices and counseling for international filing for domestic clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ting Li had more than five years of working experience in Intellectual Property field. She obtained her Master degree in communication and information system from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016.03 - ) Patent Engineer
- Intellectual Property Firms in Beijing (2011 - 2016.03) Patent Engineer
- Potevio Institute of Technology Co., Ltd. (2010 – 2011) Standard Engineer
- Hisilicon Techonologies Co., Ltd. (2006 - 2009) Research Engineer
- Master in Communication and Information system, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Bachelor in Telecommunication Engineering, Xidian University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Telecommunication engineering, IT, automatic control technology, LCD technology and so on.
- Chinese and English