Fenghuang WuPatent Engineer
Ms. Wu has obtained experience in patent filing and responding to office actions. She mainly works on patent prosecution, providing basic advices and counseling for filing for domestic clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Wu had gained more than ten years of working experience in Teaching and Research Field. She obtained her Bachelor degree in industrial automation from Zhengzhou University, and obtained her Master degree in intelligent automation from Guangxi University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016.3 - )
Patent Engineer (2016.3 -)
- Nanjing Agricultural University (2003 - 2016)
- Master of intelligent automation, Guangxi University
- Bachelor of industrial automation, Zhengzhou University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical engineering, daily appliances, automatic control technology and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society