Ren NaPatent Engineer
Ms. Na mainly works on patent prosecution, providing basic advices and counseling for filing for foreign and domestic clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Na had gained more than six years of working experience as an engineer in the field of communication. She obtained her Bachelor degree in Electrical & Information Engineering from Inner Mongolia University, and obtained her Master degree in Communication Engineering from Civil Aviation University of China.
- AFD China Intellectual Property (2015.04 - now)
- China Airport Construction Group Company (2008.07 - 2015.03)
- Master of Communication Engineering, Civil Aviation University of China
- Bachelor of Electrical & Information Engineering, Inner Mongolia University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Communication engineering, mechanical engineering, automatic control technology, detection technology, measurement technique, medical instruments and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society