Xuan LiuPatent Engineer
Ms. Liu has obtained experience in patent translation, trademark filing and responding to office actions. She also works on providing basic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Liu had gained more than two years of working experience in the academic research field. She obtained her Bachelor degree in Biotechnology from Beijing Union University, obtained her Master degree in Cell Biology from Capital Normal University, and obtained her Ph.D. degree in Textiles and Clothing Technology (Biomedical Engineering) from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property (2015.09 - )
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (2009.01 - 2011.06)
- PhD. in Textiles and Clothing Technology (Biomedical Engineering), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Master in Cell Biology, Capital Normal University
- Bachelor in Biotechnology, BeiJing Union University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Biomedical engineering, biomaterial application, cell biology, biotechnology, biomedical instruments and so on.
- Chinese and English