Jing LiPatent Engineer
Ms. Li mainly works on patent translation, filing, responding to office actions from SIPO and other IP Offices. She also provides providing basic advices and counseling for international filing for domestic clients.
Before joining AFD, Ms. Li had obtained substantial research experience in several telecommunication companies, which is much helpful for her practicing on patent prosecution. She graduated from Chonbuk National?University in South Korea with a Master Degree in Electrical & Information Engineering and obtained her Bachelor Degree in Information and Computer Science from South Central University for Nationalities.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014.12 - ) Patent Engineer
- Beijing Xinwei Telecom Technology Co. Ltd (2002.9-2013.6) Strategic Researcher
- Potevio Information Technology Co. Ltd (2010.5-2012.8) Standardization Engineer
- Datang Mobile Communications Equipment Co. Ltd (2008.10-2010.5)
Algorithm Research Engineer
- Master of Electrical & Information Engineering, Chonbuk National?University in South Korea
- Bachelor of Information and Computer Science, South Central University for Nationalities
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronic and electrical technologies, telecommunications, semiconductor fabrications, computer technology, electro-mechanical control systems, etc.
- Chinese, English and Korean