Qun LuoPatent Engineer
Ms. Luo mainly works on patent translating, filing and other prosecution work. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing basic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients. She also delivers training on translation to new staff by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Ms. Luo used to work in pharmaceutical company and filed patent applications for her own inventions. Then she decided to enter the intellectual property area. Ms. Luo graduated from Dalian University of Technology with a Master Degree in Applied Chemistry.?
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014.07-) Patent Engineer
- WuXi AppTech (2012.03-2014.04) Pharmaceutical Developer
- Master of Applied Chemistry, Dalian Institute of Technologies
- Bachelor of Applied Chemistry, Wuhan Industrial University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Pharmaceutical engineering, pharmaceutical chemistry, new drug design and synthesis, organic chemistry, biotechnology, materials and chemical engineering.
- Chinese and English