Qian LiPatent Engineer
Ms. Li has obtained experience in patent translation, filing and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing basic and strategic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients. She also delivers training on translation to new staff by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Li had obtained a Bachelor degree in Communication Engineering from Southwest Jiaotong University and a Master degree of Communication and Information System from Southwest Jiaotong University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014.4 - )
- Master of Engineering in Communication and Information System, Southwest Jiaotong University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Communication Engineering, Southwest Jiaotong University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Communication engineering, mechanical engineering, computer technology, electric power technology, automatic control technology, medical instruments and so on.
- Chinese and English