Weili LiPatent Engineer
Ms. Li has obtained experience in patent filing and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients. She also delivers training on translation to new staff by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Li had gained almost eight years of working experience in mechanical design projects including design of electron microscope system and others. She obtained her Bachelor and Master degrees in Engineering in Mechanical Design and Manufacturing and Automation.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2013.4 - )
- Beijing University, photoelectrical technology institute (2008-2013. 3) Mechanical Design Engineer
- Tangshan Liangqiang Metallurgy Roller Co. Ltd. (2002-2005) Mechanical Engineer
- Master of Engineering in mechanical design and manufacturing and automation, North China University of Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in mechanical design and manufacturing and automation, Hebei University of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical design, mechanical engineering, mechanical manufacturing, equipments, automation, instruments and medical devices.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society