Shaobo ZhangPatent Engineer
Ms. Zhang has obtained experience in patent translating, filing, responding to office actions and reexamination. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Zhang had gained years of working experience in Electronic Information Science and Technology. She obtained her Master Degree in Measuring Technology and Instrument from China University of Mining & Technology, Beijing and Bachelor degree in Electronic and Information Engineering from Shandong Normal University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2011 - ) Patent Engineer
- HZ Books, Mechanical Industry Press (2008 - 2011) Book Editor
- Master of Engineering in Measuring Technology and Instrument, China University of Mining & Technology, Beijing
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic and Information Engineering, Shandong Normal University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Application of electronic technology, circuits and systems, signal and information processing, detection technology and automation devices, computer graphics and image processing, measuring technology and instruments, electronic and information engineering.
- Chinese and English