Yulan LiuPatent Engineer
Dr. Liu has obtained experience in patent filing, responding to office actions and reexamination, international filing, and foreign filing. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients.
Before joining AFD China, Dr. Liu had gained four years of working experience in scientific research through her master and doctoral programs. She obtained her Ph.D. degree in pattern recognition and intelligent system from Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2009 - ) Patent engineer
- Ph.D. in Pattern Recognition and Intelligent System, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Master of Science in Technology of Computer Application, College of Information Engineering, Capital Normal University
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Education, College of Information Engineering, Capital Normal University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Pattern recognition and intelligent system, technology of computer application, communication, computer technology, database structure, image and video processing, information engineering, electronic engineering etc.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society