Changjin WeiPatent Engineer
Ms. Wei has obtain experience in patent translation, filing, and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients. She also delivers training on translation and filing to new staff by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Ms. Changjin Wei joined our AFD China after having engaged in research work on analysis method and system in Beijing Jitian Instruments Co. Ltd. for almost four years. She obtained her master degree in Biochemical Engineering and Bachelor degree in Applied Chemistry.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2008 - )
- Beijing Jitian Instruments Co. Ltd (2004 - 2008)
- Master of Engineering in Biochemical Engineering, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Chemistry, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Biochemical engineering, applied chemistry, nano-material, organic synthesis, material science, chemical engineering, material engineering, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry and chemical products and processes.
- Chinese, English and Japanese