Jingjing WuTrademark/Legal Management Officer Trademark Attorney, Patent Attorney, Patent Litigation Attorney
Ms. Jingjing Wu has considerable working experience in patent prosecution, trademark prosecution, protection and enforcement, other intellectual property protection related to domain name, trade secret, anti-unfair competition and copyright, and intellectual property administrative lawsuit and litigation. She directors a team and delivers continuous training to new apprenticesby sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, she had worked as a paralegal for one year and a patent engineer for two years.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2004- )
Patent Engineer(2004-2007), Patent Attorney and Trademark Attorney (2007-)
- anPatent firm (2002-2004)Paralegal and Patent Engineer
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, TianjinUniversity
- LLB, TianjinUniversity
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, ChinaIntellectualPropertyTrainingCenter, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Chemical engineering, pharmaceutical engineering, polymer science and technology, organic and inorganic chemistry, and materials science.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association, INTA
- China Trademark Association
- China Intellectual Property Society
- International Trademark Association