Meifang ZhaoApprentice Patent Attorney
Dr. Zhao has obtained experience in patent filing and responding to office actions for domestic and foreign filing. She mainly works on patent prosecution in China and other countries, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for foreign and domestic clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Dr. Zhao had worked as patent examiner for ten years. She obtained her Ph.D. in Pattern recognition and intelligent system from Chinese Academy of Science Institute of Automation and her Master and Bachelor degrees in Measurement technology and instruments from Hubei University of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2017 - )
Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017- )
- Patent Examination Cooperation Center, SIPO (2006.07 - 2016.12) Patent Examiner
- Doctorate in Pattern recognition and intelligent system, Chinese Academy of Science Institute of Automation
- Master and Bachelor in Measurement technology and instruments, Hubei University of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Pattern recognition, Image processing and communication, Information storage, Measurement and control technology, electronic engineering, electronic technology and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society