Chun XuApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Xu has obtained experience in patent filing and responding to office actions for domestic and foreign filing. She mainly works on patent prosecution in China and other countries, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for foreign and domestic clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Xu had worked as patent examiner for more than ten years. She obtained her Master degree in Control Theory and Control Engineering from Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences and her Bachelor degree in Automation from Northeastern University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2017 - )
Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017- )
- Patent Examination Cooperation Center, SIPO (2003 – 2016)
- Master in Control Theory and Control Engineering, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Bachelor in Automation, Northeastern University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
-Automation and control technology, electrical engineering and automation technology and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society