Li TaoApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Tao has obtained experience in patent filing, and responding to office actions. She works on patent prosecution, providing basic advices and counseling for filing for clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Tao had worked as a system validation engineer for 7 years, participated in the patent examiners training in Patent Collaboration Henan Center for months and worked as a patent engineer for one year. She obtained her Master degree in Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, and Bachelor degree in Optical Information Science and Technology from Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016- ) Patent Engineer (2016-2017); Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017 - )
- an Patent firm (2015 - 2016) Patent Engineer
- Patent Collaboration Henan Center of Patent Bureau of the State Intellectual Property Office (2013.04 - 2013.9) Patent Examiner
- Technicolor (China) Science and Technology Ltd. (2006 – 2013) System Validation Engineer
- Master of Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Bachelor of Optical Information Science and Technology, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Computer, network, communication, electronic technology, electronic engineering, WIFI Technology and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society