Xiaojun XuApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Xu has obtained experience in patent filing and responding to office actions of other IP or Patent Offices. She works on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for foreign domestic clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Xu had gained more than fourth years of working experience in Intellectual Property Field. She obtained her Bachelor degree in chemistry engineering from Shantou University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016 - )
Patent Engineer (2016-2017); Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017 - )
- an Intellectual Property firm (2015 - 2016)
- Shenzhen Giltbridge Translation Co., Ltd. (2014 – 2015)
- an Intellectual Property firm (2012- 2014)
- Bachelor of Chemistry, Shantou University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronic devices, electronic engineering, medical devices, mechanical engineering, daily appliances, medical instruments, chemistry material and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society