Aiwen XuApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Xu mainly works on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for foreign and domestic clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Xu had gained more than two years of working experience in intellectual property field. She obtained her Master degree from Dalian University of Science and Technology and her Bachelor degree in applied chemistry from Shandong Normal University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016 - )
Patent Engineer (2016-2017); Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017- )
- an Intellectual Property Firm in Beijing (20014- 2016)
- Beijing Tiantaihenghua. Pharmaceutical technology co., LTD (2013 - 2014)
- Master in applied chemistry, Dalian University of Science and Technology
- Bachelor in applied chemistry, Shandong Normal University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Organic chemistry, solar energy, solar water oxidation, chemical analysis and analytic instrument and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society