Linlin SunApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Sun has obtained experience in patent translation, filing, and responding to office actions. She mainly works on patent prosecution, providing basic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients
Ms. Sun started her work in patent industry as a translator in 2011 and has taken some professional training from China Intellectual Property Training Center. She graduated from Jinlin University with a Master Degree in Chemistry.
- AFD China Intellectual Property (2014- )
Patent Engineer (2014-2017), Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017- )
- an Translation firm (2013-2014)
- Intellectual Property firms (2011-2013)
- Wanfang Data Co. Ltd (2011.9-2012.6)
- Master in Inorganic Chemistry, Jilin University
- Bachelor in Chemistry, Mudanjiang Normal University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Chemistry engineering, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, polymer chemistry, material chemistry, material engineering, pharmaceutical engineering, etc.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society