Xiaoxia JiangApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Jiang has obtained experience in patent translation, filing and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Jiang had gained 6 years work experience in wireless industry. She obtained her Bachelor degree in Automation from Wuhan University of Technology, and obtained her Master degree in Control Theory and Control Engineering from Beijing Institute of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property (2015.5 -)
Patent Engineer (2015-2017), Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017- )
- carlinkwe (2015.1-2015.5) Marketing
- ST-Ericsson (2010.2-2013.5) Senior software engineer
- T3G Technology (2007.7-2010.2) Software engineer/technical support leader
-TechFaith Wireless Communication Technology LTD (2006.4-2007.6) Driver Software Engineer
- Master of Control Theory and Control Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Automation, Wuhan University of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Construction engineering, mechanical engineering, daily appliances, disaster prevention and mitigation technology, automatic control technology, detection technology, measurement technique, medical instruments and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society