Xiaoxia WuApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Wu has obtained experience in patent filing and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients.
Before entering into IP industry as a patent agent, Ms. Wu had gained more than ten years of working experience in the fields of business operations support system, intelligent transportation system, smart card, mobile payment, and smart vehicle devices. She obtained her Bachelor degree in Computer Science from Xi'an Institute of Posts and Telecommunications, and obtained her Master degree of Computer Science from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014- ), Patent Engineer(2014-2017), Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017- )
- Beijing WatchData Technologies Co. Ltd (2005 - 2014), Project Manager, Product Manager
- EB Information Technology Co., Ltd. (2003 - 2005), Senior Software Engineer
- China Unicom (Shan Dong) Limited (2000 - 2002), System Engineer
- Master of Computer Science, Beijing Jiaotong University
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Xian Jiaotong?University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Smart vehicle device, smart card, smart card management system, mobile internet application, web service/server, mobile payment, global platform, trusted service management, business operations support system, etc.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society