Aimin FuApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Fu has obtained experience in patent filing and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for domestic clients.
Before joined AFD China, Ms. Fu already had obtained some working experience in the field of Intellectual Property. She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from Henan Normal University, and then her Master of Engineering degree in Computer Science from Dalian University of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2013 - )
Patent Engineer (2013-2017), Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017- )
- ZTE CORPORATION (2007 - 2010)
Project Management Engineer
- Henan University of Science and Technology (1998 - 2001)
- Master of Engineering in Computer Science, Dalian University of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Henan Normal University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Computer architecture, computer software and hardware design, database development and management, information system design, network application development and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society