Chunbo XuApprentice Patent Attorney
Mr. Xu has obtained experience in patent translating, filing and voluntary amendments. He works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Mr. Xu had gained more than nine years of working experience in industrial engineering field. He obtained his Bachelor degree in Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation from Harbin Institute of Technology, and obtained his Master degree from Harbin Institute of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016.2 - ) Patent engineer (2016-2017), Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017- )
- CIMC-TianDa Airport Support Ltd. (2014. 8 - 2016. 1), Process Engineer
- Sany Group Co. Ltd. (2009.10 – 2014. 7), Process Engineer
- Beijing Tuke Equipment Exhibition Co. Ltd. (2008.2 – 2009. 9), Design Engineer
- NO. 45 Research Institute CETC (2006.7 – 2008.1), Design Engineer
- Master degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics Manufacturing Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation, Harbin Institute of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical engineering, daily appliances, medical instruments, construction engineering, disaster prevention and mitigation technology, automatic control technology, detection technology, measurement technique, and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society