Cui LingApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Ling has obtained experience in patent translating, drafting, filing and responding to office actions and reexamination proceedings. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for foreign clients.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Ling had gained one and a half years of working experience in pharmaceutical patent affairs. She obtained her Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Engineering and Chemistry from Center South University and Master degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from Military Medical Science Academy.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2011-)
Patent engineer (2011-2017), Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017- )
- Beijing Venturepharm .T. Corp (2010 - 2011) Patent Specialist
- an Intellectual Property firm (2010) Pharmaceutical patent engineer
- Master in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Military Medical Science Academy
- Bachelor in Pharmaceutical Engineering and Chemistry, Center South University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Pharmaceutical engineering, pharmaceutical Chemistry, new drug design and synthesis, organic chemistry, biotechnology, materials and chemical engineering.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society