Juan WangApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Wang has obtained experience in patent translation, filing, and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for foreign clients. She also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Wang had gained four years of working experience in Mechanical field. She obtained her Bachelor degree in Vehicle Engineering from Beijing Institute of Technology, and obtained her Master degree in Weapon System and Application Engineering from Beijing Institute of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2013.09 - )
Patent Engineer (2013-2016), Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017-)
- Beijing JERRAT Springs Damper Technology Research Center (2005.03 - 2009.07)
Technology Development Engineer
- Master of Weapon System and Application Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Vehicle Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Vehicle engineering, mechanical manufacturing and automation, control theory, weapon system, power electronics technology, motor and drive technology, circuitous philosophy and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society