Mengmeng LiApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Li has obtained experience in patent translation, drafting, filing, and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for foreign and domestic clients. She also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Li had gained more than two years of working experience in the intellectual property field. She obtained her Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and Automation and a second Bachelor degree in English from Beihang University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property (2015.04 - )
Patent Engineer(2015-2016), Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017-)
- an Intellectual Property Firm in Beijing (2012.07 - 2015.03), Patent Engineer
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and Automation and a Second bachelor degree in English, Beihang University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical engineering, daily appliances, refrigeration equipment, kitchen utensils and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society