Wei LiApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Li has obtained experience in patent filing, and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Li had worked as a patent examiner at National Defense Patent Examination Center for three years. She obtained her Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering from Zhejiang Sci-Tech University and Master degree from Northwestern Polytechnical University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2015.11- )
Patent Engineer (2015.11-2016.7), Apprentice Patent Attorney (2016.8-)
- National Defense Patent Examination Center (2013.04-2015.09)
- Master of Micro-electro mechanical system, Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Bachelor of Mechanical Design and Manufacturing and Automation, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical engineering, daily appliances, detection technology, measurement technique, medical instruments and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society