Xiaofang LiApprentice Patent Attorney Plant Variety Rights Agent
Ms. Li has obtained much working experience in patent drafting, translating, filing, responding to office actions and reexamination. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for foreign clients. She also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Li had gained two years of working experience in English translation of technical documents in the fields of medical treatment and chemical industry and two years of research experience on biotechnology. She obtained her Master degree in Cell Biology and a Bachelor degree in Biological Engineering.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2008 - )
Patent Engineer (2008 - 2013), Apprentice Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- Beijing Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (2006.9-2008.3) Translator
- Master of Science in cell biology, Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in biological engineering, School of Life Science and Technology, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
- Training program on variety rights of agricultural plants
The Office for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants, Ministry of Agriculture
Technical Practice Areas
- Cell Biology, botany, biological engineering, life science and technology, pharmaceuticals, biotech, biochemistry and organic chemistry.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society