Rong HuApprentice Patent Attorney
Since 2010, she has started to work in the patent industry and focuses on patent mining, analysis and prosecution. Her works in our firm include making response to office actions and other prosecution-related assignments. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Hu had gained more than five years of working experience in the intellectual property field. She obtained her Bachelor degree in Electronics and Information Engineering from Xi’an Technological University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property (2015- ), Patent Engineer (2015-2017), Apprentice Patent Attorney(2017-)
- an Patent Firm (2014.04 - 2015.08), Patent Engineer
- Beijing UniStrong Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Xi'an branch (2010.10-2014.04), Technical management engineer
- Guizhou aerospace electronics co., LTD. (2008.07-2010.10), Technical management engineer
- Bachelor of Electronics and Information Engineering, Xi’an Technological University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronics and information engineering, communication engineering, mechanical engineering, daily appliances, disaster prevention and mitigation technology, automatic control technology, detection technology, measurement technique, medical instruments and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society