Xiaojie LiuApprentice Patent Attorney
Dr. Liu mainly works on patent translation and filing. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients.
Dr. Liu obtained her Bachelor degree in Agronomy from Northeast Agricultural University, obtained her Master degree in Agronomy from Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, and obtained her Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry from Hunan University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014.01-), Patent Engineer (2014-2017); Apprentice Patent Attorney (2017-)
- Ph.D. of Biochemistry, Hunan University
- Master of Agronomy, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
- Bachelor of Agronomy, Northeast Agricultural University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Molecular biology, biochemistry, chemistry, basic medical and so on.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society