Lifang CaiApprentice Patent Attorney
Dr. Cai has obtained much experience in patent translating, filing, responding to office actions and reexamination. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for clients.
Dr. Cai has strong background in material science and engineering. She joined AFD China after obtaining her Ph.D. degree.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2007- ) Patent Engineer (2007-2017); Apprentice Patent Attorney(2017-)
- Ph.D. of Material Science from General Research Institute for Nonferrous Metals
- Master of Engineering from Henan University of Science & Technology
- Bachelor of Plastic Forming Process and Equipment Engineering from Henan University of Science & Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Laser direct forming technology, laser surface modification technology, in-situ synthesis for materials preparation, material science and engineering, alloys, mechanical engineering, machines and engines.
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society