Zhuni BaoApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Bao has obtained experience in patent filing, patent translation, and responding to office actions and international filing. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for international filing for domestic clients.
Before joining our AFD China, she had worked as a researcher for many years. She has solid background on electronic information engineering, telecommunication, electronic engineering and IT.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2006 - )
Patent Engineer (2006-2016); Apprentice Patent Attorney(2017-)
- Concordia University, Canada (2003) Research Assistant
- Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (1994) Researcher & Lecturer
- Master of Engineering in Electric Engineering, Concordia University, Canada
- Master of Engineering in Communications and Electronic Engineering, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Bachelor of Science in Department of Electronics, Peking University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Telecommunications, electronic & computer engineering, semiconductor fabrications, electrical engineering, and medical devices.
- Chinese, English, French, and Japanese
- China Intellectual Property Society