Wenjie HuangPatent Attorney
Ms. Huang started working as a patent engineer in 2009. Ms. Huang has obtained experience in patent filing, and responding to office actions. She works on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for domestic clients.
She obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Optical Information Science and Technology from Huazhong Science and Technology University and a Master of Science degree in Physical Electronics from Tianjin University and then she studied as a visiting scholar at Optical Imaging Laboratory of the Biomedical Engineering Department of Oregon Health and Science University.
- AFD Chine Intellectual Property Law Office (2014- ) Patent Engineer(2014-2016); Patent Attorney(2016-)
- Intellectual Property firms (2010-2014) Patent Engineer
- Shanghai Qingshi Medical Device Co. Ltd. (2009.9-2009.12) Laser Engineer
- Optical Imaging Laboratory of the Biomedical Engineering Department of Oregon Health and Science University (2007.7-2009.7) Visiting Scholar
- Master of Science in Physical Electronics, Tianjin University
- Bachelor of Science in Optical Information Science and Technology, Huazhong Science and Technology University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Optical and fiberoptic systems, electronics and electrical technology, telecommunications, semiconductor fabrications
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society