Dan ChenPatent Attorney
Ms. Chen mainly works on patent filing and other prosecution work. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for domestic and foreign clients.
Ms. Chen received her Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Engineering from Heibei Technology University and then the Master degree in Chemical Engineering and Process from Beijing University of Chemical Technology. She has entered the intellectual property area since her graduation.?
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014.07-) Patent Engineer(2014-2016); Patent Attorney(2016-)
- an Intellectual Property firm (2013.05-2014.06) Patent Engineer
- Master of Chemical Engineering and Process, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Hebei University of Science and Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Pharmaceuticals, organic and inorganic chemistry, metallurgy, materials science, agricultural chemicals and processes, chemical products and processes, etc
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society