Fangbin GongPatent Attorney
Dr. Gong works on patent filing, search, responding to office actions, reexamination and invalidation. He works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for foreign clients.
Before joining AFD China, Mr. Gong had gained seven years of experience working as patent examiner at the Patent Examination Cooperation (Beijing) Center of State IP Office. He obtained his Bachelor Degree in chemical engineering and technology from Jilin University, and Doctoral degree in organic chemistry from Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016.08 - ), Patent Attorney
- Patent Examination Cooperation Center, SIPO (2009.08 - 2016.07), Examiner
- Doctor of Organic Chemistry, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Jilin University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Pesticide, Material, Chemical Engineering and so on.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society