Shudong HePatent Attorney, Management Officer Assistant
Ms. Shudong He mainly works on patent management. She has obtained experience in patent prosecution, search and responding to office actions, and trademark prosecution. Before joining AFD China, Ms. He worked in an intellectual property firm as patent engineer. She received her Bachelor degree in Chemistry from Jiangxi Normal University and then the Master degree in Intellectual Property Law from East China University of Political Science and Law.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014-) Patent Engineer(2014-2016); Patent Attorney(2016-)
- an Intellectual Property firm (2013-2014) Patent Engineer
- Master of Intellectual Property, East China University of Political Science and Law
- Bachelor of Chemistry, Jiangxi Normal University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Chemistry, pharmaceuticals, materials science, agricultural chemicals and processes, chemical products and processes, etc.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society