Mingzhao YangPatent Attorney, President Assistant
Mr. Yang works mostly in patent prosecution, making response to Office Actions and reexamination. He also works on providing strategic advices and counseling for patent and other IP protection for domestic and foreign clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Mr. Yang had worked as a patent engineer and legal assistant on patent and IP protection. He obtained his Bachelor of Engineering in Automation from School of Electronic Information and Control Engineering, Beijing University of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016-)
Apprentice Patent Attorney (2016.01-2017.02), Patent Attorney (2017.03-)
- an Law firm in Beijing (2012-2015) Legal Assistant, Patent Engineer
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2010-2012), Patent Engineer
- Bachelor of Engineering in Automation, School of Electronic Information and Control Engineering, Beijing University of Technology
- Diploma in Copyright, Copyright Protection Center
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronic Engineering, Automatic control technology, Communication, Network, Mechanical engineering, Electronic devices, Medical devices and so on
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society