Mei RenPatent Attorney
Ms. Ren has obtained experience in patent filing, and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Ren had more than four years of working experience in Intellectual Property field. She obtained her Bachelor degree in Petroleum Processing from Liaoning Shihua University, and obtained her Master degree in Organic and Polymeric Materials from Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016- ) Patent Attorney
- an Intellectual Property Firm (2011 - 2016) Patent Engineer
- a Japanese Company(日本大西株式会社) (2007-2010) 职员
- a Japanese Company(日本金海信息系统株式会社) (2005) Software Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineering Institute of Sinopec Shengli Petroleum (1994-2000) Engineer
- Master of Organic and Polymeric Materials, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, Liaoning Shihua University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical engineering, electronic and electrical engineering, automatic technology, organic and polymeric materials and so on.
- Chinese and Japanese
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society