Yan LiPatent Attorney
Ms. Yan works mostly in patent prosecution, making response to Office Actions from the SIPO and Patent Offices in other counties and regions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Yan had worked as a patent examiner for more than a decade. She obtained her Bachelor and Master Degrees in Computer Science from Tianjin University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016 - )
Patent Attorney (2016-)
- Patent Examination Cooperation Center of Beijing, SIPO (2003 – 2016)
- Master of computer science, Tianjin University
- Bachelor of computer science, Tianjin University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Computer Science, Communication, Electronic Engineering, Network
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society