Yi YangPatent Attorney
Ms. Yang has obtained experience in patent filing, responding to office actions, reexamination and invalidation. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for foreign and domestic clients. She passed National Judicial Examination in 2012. So she also works with our litigation group.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Yang had one year of working experience in manufacturing field and one year in Intellectual Property field. She obtained her Bachelor degree in automotive engineering from Beihang University, and obtained her Master degree of law from China University of Politics and Law.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014.05 - Present)
Patent Engineer (2014.05-2016.07); Patent Attorney (2016.08-)
- an Law Firm (2012.11 - 2014.05) Patent Engineer
- FD-Johnson LTD. (2008.07 – 2009.09) Mechanical Engineer
- Master of Law, China University of Politics and Law
- Bachelor of Vehicle Engineering, Beihang University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system,China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, daily appliances, detection technology, measurement technique, medical instruments and so on.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society