Guiyang CuiPatent Attorney
Mr. Cui has obtained experience in patent filing and responding to office actions. He works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for clients.
Before joining AFD China, Mr. Cui had gained one year of working experience in mechanical design field. He obtained his Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from Hebei University of Science and Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2012.12 - )
Patent Engineer(2012-2015); Patent Attorney(2016-))
- Beijing Zhehua Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd. (2011-2012) Mechanical Design Engineer
- Bachelor of Engineering in mechanical design and manufacturing and automation, Hebei University of Science and Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical design, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering equipments, automation, machine manufacturing, instruments and medical devices.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society