Shuang WangPatent Attorney
Ms. Wang has obtained experience in patent translation, filing and responding to office actions. She also works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for foreign and domestic clients.
Ms. Wang obtained her Bachelor degree from Beijing University of Chemical Technology and then her Master of Industrial Management degree from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2011 - )
Patent Engineer (2011-2015); Patent Attorney (2016-)
- Human Resource Development Center, Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, H&R management (2008 - 2011)
- China Certification & Inspection Group Beijing Co., Ltd., Personnel Management (2004 - 2006)
* - Master of Industrial Management, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium)
- Bachelor of Electronic Information Engineering, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronic and electrical engineering, communication engineering, network information engineering, automatic control technology, etc.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society