Xuli ZhengPatent Attorney
Ms. Zheng has obtained experience in patent drafting, filing, and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for domestic clients.
Ms. Zheng obtained her Bachelor degree from South China of Normal University and then her Master of Engineering degree from Beijing Institute of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2013 - )
Patent Engineer (2013-2015); Patent Attorney (2016-)
- Master of Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering, South China of Normal University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Optics, signals and systems, analog electrics technique, power electronics technology, circuitous philosophy and so on.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society