Ying ZhaoApprentice Patent Attorney
Ms. Zhao has obtained working experience in patent translating, filing and responding to office actions and reexamination proceedings. She works on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for foreign clients.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Zhao had worked as a patent technician and engineer for several years. Her works including patent search, analysis, opinions, etc. She majored in Telecommunication Engineering and received her Master Deree from Manchester University in the UK and Bachelor Degree from Beijing Jiaotong?University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014.9 - )
- an Intellectual Property firm in Beijing (2012.10-2014.04) Patent Engineer
- Beijing Huazhi Dawei Science and Techonology Co. Ltd (2010.08-2011.03)
Assistant Patent Analyst
- Master of Telecommunication Engineering, Manchester University
- Bachelor of Telecommunication Engineering, Beijing Jiaotong?University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Communication engineering, network information engineering, mechanical engineering, electronic and electrical engineering, automatic control technology, detection technology, measurement technique, etc.
- Chinese, English and Spanish
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society