Minchun LiPatent Attorney
Dr. Li has obtained working experience in patent filing and responding to office actions and reexamination proceedings. She works on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for clients. She also directs a patent filing group and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Dr. Li had gained research experience in molecular mechanism of TAG accumulation in the stem of Tetraena Mongolica, transformation of soybean and functional analysis of genes involved in TAG synthesis and structural and functional analysis of photosynthetic membrane lipids. She obtained her Ph.D. degree in Biology and a Bachelor degree in Hoticulture.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2013-)
Patent engineer (2013-2015), Patent Attorney (2015- )
- Ph.D. in Biology of Develoment, Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture, Nanjing Agricultural University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Molecular biology, biology, botany, genetic engineering, biological engineering, life science and technology, pharmaceuticals, biotech, biochemistry and organic chemistry.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society