Hongmei GuoPatent Attorney
Ms. Guo has obtained experience in patent filing, and responding to office actions. She also works on strategic advices and counsels for filing for clients.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Guo had one year of working experience in patent prosecution. She obtained her Master of Engineering degree in Measurement and Control & Information Technology from Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, and Bachelor of Engineering degree in Measurement and Control Technology & Instrument from Beijing Jiaotong University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2010.12 - )
Patent Engineer (2010 - 2012), Patent Attorney (2012 - )
- an IP firm in Beijing (2009.9 - 2010.11) Intern
- Master of Engineering in Measurement and Control & Information Technology, School of Instrumentation Science and Opto-electronics Engineering, Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Bachelor of Engineering in Measurement and Control Technology & Instrumentation, Mechanical and Electronic Control Engineering College, Beijing Jiaotong University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Measurement and control technology, information technology, instrumentation, mechanical and electronic control engineering, electrical technologies, and telecommunications
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society